Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!*

+2
These are my saturdays
Uzi-Bazooka
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Empty Re: Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!*

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm

What key do you use to take screenshots? I bound the screenshot command to "e" but I don't know if Doom has as sophisticated a console. If it even HAS a drop down console, or even a second screen debug menu.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Empty Re: Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!*

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 pm

I just hit the print screen button (right above the insert button on most keyboards) and it automatically saves them. It's cool like dat.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Screen96
This time, I checked the secrets in advance. And right about here should be...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Screen97
Ta-da! Another stylish T-shirt! This'll go great with my green T-shirt and my seven or so rusty helmets of tetanus-flavored doom. I must be wearing, like, seven layers of clothes.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Screen98
Also in this secret room is this. It may look like a pair of pizza boxes stacked on top of each other, but look closer. See the satanic symbols? Well, I don't know of any satan-themed pizza joints, so it must b-
Wait, that's it! That would be EXACTLY the kind of place to have Sean Shotgun and Chester Chainsaw on their kids' menus. Satan's Pizza: Where the customer is always wrong.
Anyway, but this is something else entirely. This, my friends, is a teleport, usually called a warp. This is how those monsters got here in the first place. I wonder where it leads...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Screen99
Back to the beginning. How boring. Still, now maybe I can open the red cage.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree100
Yup, I can, and that switch opens a new tunnel. Cool beans. I bet that there will be two nooks, one shotgun zombie and two pistol carriers.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree101
And I was exactly right. All these freaking tunnels are the same, man! Still, I bet these nooks hold good stuff...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree103
Oh no. Maybe the other nook-

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree102
Oh, come on! I wanna go into the nooks! I guess I'll just have to take my business elsewhere.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree104
Ah, radioactive barrels. Explosion city. Actually, it never says that they're radioactive. Maybe they're actually filled with diet coke, and my guns shoot mentos bullets. Yeah, I bet that's it. Either way, they kill that shotgunner and I move on.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree105
Ow! Fortunately, there are more barrels. I love barrels. So why don't you marry one? Hey now, Danny, that's not legal in the United States. Maybe in Nevada, but not in America.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree106
Just as I'm exploding the last barrels, I get hit with a fireball! My face (the bloody one) is looking to the right, so it must've come from there.

WILL THE MARINE MERCHANDISER MAKE IT IN TIME? WILL HE EVER SUCCEED IN HIS QUEST TO RESTORE PEACE AND INTERIOR DECORATING TO PLANET EARTH? AND WILL HIS JOKES EVER START TO BE FUNNY? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT UPDATE OF DOOM II: HELL ON EARTH *LET'S PLAY*
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree107
A-ha! A hole in the ground that appears to be full of imps. I COULD go down and shoot them with honor, but I think I'd rather stay up here. Honor is over-rated anyway, y'know what I mean?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree108
Well, I'm pretty sure I got everyone. Let's jump down and check. VERTICAL NOOK, BABY!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree109
Oh, cool! A blue keycard!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree110
...all by itself...with nobody else near...
Oh no! You know what this means, boys and girls! It's the Rule of Convenience: Nothing in Doom is that Convenient. I pick it up and prepare for the inevitable...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree111
...um, what? There's nothing? No bad guys? How am I supposed to cope?
I NEED TO SHOOT SOMETHING!!!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree112
That barrel should do nicely. Please notice that I am using Pappy Pistolero so that I don't waste ammo from a REAL weapon.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree113
This is the best screenshot ever.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree115
I head to the next room, killing some more guys. How did they even get in here, anyway? It's not like they can open doors.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree114
In fact, how am I able to open doors? There's no handles or anything! They're just big ol flat slabs! And where do I put these keycards?
Man, when I save the world, there are going to be some serious changes to all spaceports. First of all, I'm going to put all the weapons in a nice big pile right by the entrance. Second of all, I'm going to put some freaking HANDLES on the doors. Third of all, I'm going to enhance the Feng Shui. I am not receiving positive qi from this spaceport, are you?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree116
Aww, cute widdle pathetic shotgunnews. Danny blows through these guys like butter. On a barbecue. In July. In Hell. (I want some fan art from this, people!)

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree117
Do you think that maybe, just MAYBE, this is the exit?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree118
Well, I WOULD'VE made Par, if a bunch of users hadn't forced me to take screenshots every two seconds of the two seconds! And I'm sure it had nothing to do with my random chainsawing of anything I could get close to. Or my love of exploding barrels.
Please note the 100% Secrets this time around. Which, since I only opened one, is kind of sad actually.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree119
Ah, the Gauntlet. Ah, yes. The Gauntlet. Yes. Yes indeed. Yes indeedly doodely. Um...
What's the gauntlet again?
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Yeah I can imagine it in comic!Doomguy's voice.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree120
In this level, I'm the star. It's me. Hey, look, it's a little window! What, you don't see it? Well, you have to flip your screen. TURN-WAYS.
Toomuchfreakingmspaintadventuresiseriouslyneedtogetalifeorajoborboth.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree121
Well, looky here! A few zombies, hoping to catch me when I go out the door. Well, I don't have to go that way, man! THIS IS AMERICA! I CAN GO WHATEVER DIGGITY-DANG WAY I WANT!! Except, I can't go out that window. It's too small.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree122
Wait! Doesn't zDoom let you crouch down? It does! Score one for...um...zEbediah zDoom? Yeah, whatever. I'm just going through the window.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree123
This is what it would look like if they ever made Baby Doom (as if ruining the Muppets and Looney Toons wasn't bad enough.) I should go through the whole level this way!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree124
Yeah, sorry, that was a horrible idea.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree125
Hey, another T-shirt! I wonder how I can stand having all these layersn. I'm either incredibly ridiculously bad@$$ or they turned the air conditioning in here way up on high.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree126
It looks like the shotgun zombie and the imp are having marital difficulties. It seems that the Imp wanted her husband to go to a family reunion, but he didn't want to go. Now they're about to tear each other apart. It looks like they need a visit from Danny Dublin, Marriage Counselor Extraordinaire.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree127
DANNY: Now, I think that you two need to just learn to get along.
ISABELLA IMP: Over my dead body!
DANNY: Okay, you're the boss.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree128
It looks like the groom's family showed up to help settle the dispute. Danny understands that the two need privacy.
I SAID PRIVACY, DANG YOU!!!
Some people are so unfeeling.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm

You know, with all these imps exploding and giving you cool weapons it's only a matter of time before they start giving you grist and you have to build to a gate.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Actually, the imps don't drop weapons. Neither do the demons or anything like that. Only the zombies do. But there are a lot of zombies.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree129
This is a very important looking elevator. I should definitely go up it and see what is what. I should do this immediately without wasting time on any more shenanigans.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree130
But when have I ever backed down from shenanigans, right? Now it's time to, as I am contractually obligated to do at least once a level, talk about the interior decorating.
No, no, no, what is this? The last time the Brown Rusty Metal Look was cool was during the Industrial Revolution. And their attempts to accent it with green highlights just make it look like somebody puked. And, what is this, TILING? Is this seriously TILING?!
All right, now, and ONLY NOW, am I ready to go up the elevator.
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree131
Actually, maybe I'm not ready to go up the elevator yet. Right in front of me, right where the crosshair is, you may or may not be able to see a zombie Commando. These guys are armed with Chainguns. CHAINGUNS, MAN!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree135
There is only one thing to do in a situation like this. It's time to pull out an electric guitar, grow an egregiously long beard, and sing
It's got me under pressure! Meedly-meedly-mee!
Actually, the thing to do is RUN. RUN LIKE A BUNNY OUT OF HELL. Which as a matter of fact...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree132
If only I could get that health. Oh, wait, I can! JUMP!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree133
I head back up. I'm not positive what's happening in this screenshot, but it makes for an awesome picture and a not-so-awesome amount of pain.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree134
Well, that's it. I'm dead. I'm actually dead. I got zero percent health and I'm bleeding like a stuck pig. So long and thanks for all the fish, everybody! This is the end of the Doom II LET'S PLAY. Thank you for 134 Glorious Screenshots.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 pm

I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU SCUMBAG

YOU DIED TOO QUICKLY

gah.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Why must the good die young!? WHY!!!??? WHYYYYY!!!???
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Guys do not worry. If I get grilled up as xenomorph rape steak I am pressing onward. My Let's Play ends when I kick the a** of every last alien in the boring facility I am drunkly stumbling through.

Uzi, You should press on, BUT 32 LEVELS OF HELL is hard to play without dying. YOUR JOKES WERE STILL HILARIOUS (I am still laughing at the safety dance one)
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 am

Well, folks, I just have one thing to say.
PSYCHE!!
Man, I can't believe you guys actually fell for that! Especially you, Disk (who I suspect was being...IRONIC.)

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree136
See, like all good (and several bad) Doom players, I had a savegame. So I can (technically) die as many times as I want with no problems. Plus, now I know what's at the top of the elevator.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree137
Ta-da! Through some intense fighting (which I didn't take screenshots of) plus a cameo appearance from Rockefeller Rocket Rauncher Launcher, I kill everybody who's up here at the moment. And look at my reward-a chaingun!
Finally a good use for that pistol ammo. I still prefer the shotgun, but this baby's good for large groups. Like, bring it to birthday parties. Since I know several of you will probably be ticked off about my being dead prank, I'm going to let you guys choose the name!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree138
Actually, this guy is way too awesome to trust to democracy. His name is Chapman Chaingun.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree139
Hmm. Cool weapons and warps. I'll need to get to those somehow.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree140
Man, more water? Was there, like, a pipe burst in the spaceport? Am I walking in sewage? Or is this that nasty blue mini-golf course water? That you're not supposed to drink. I bet that's how all these guys died. Poor guys.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree141
What the heck? How did he get there?! The plot thickens as his blood cauterizes, but I've got a date with a secret!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree142
Man, I don't want to even tell you how hard it was to get this secret before. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw full wine bottles at my computer screen. Fortunately, now I can just jump right in!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree143
Oh, Terrance. That blue floating head is another weird thing the hellmongers brought in. It gives me one hundred health, even if I already have 100% (200% is the max, though.) I don't know what could be cooler than tha-

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree144
An invisibility orb! Man it is like Freaking Christmas all up in here.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree145
Well, that warp took me where I wanted to be (on that platform with the Rocket Launcher.) Now I've got pockets fulla ammo, I'm armed to the teeth and I'm partially invisible. I ain't scared of nothing!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree146
Except what's down there. Man, I hate this part, because there's something worse than demons. Well, several things worse, but there's one thing in particular.
INVISIBLE DEMONS.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree147
Fortunately, my head tells me what direction I'm being attacked from. Where is he?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree148
A-ha! There he is! A dead body landed on top of him. DIE, SUCKER! YOUR MOTHER WAS A MANCIBUS!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree149
So...many...nooks. I can't feel my parts!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Dat nook.

That was unnecessarily dirty and I should feel bad. But I don't.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 pm

SBTF Let's Play meme count: 1

Nooks.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 pm

SBTF Let's Play meme count: 2
Nooks and Naming Weapons (of course Disk only has one weapon so far, but still.)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh yeah forgot about weapon naming. My next gun I will ACTUALLY let my readers name.

e: Actually, I will let the readers name my fourth weapon, two and three will be named Reginald and Beartato.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree150
I go left and kill some zombies.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree151
I go right and kill some zombies.
Doom II LET'S PLAY: The most exciting thing since staring at carpet for hours on end. Which, as a matter of fact...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree152
Oh, great. Now I'm not invisible. I was totally going to sneak into a hot girl's house! Oh, wait. All the hot girls have probably been turned into zombies.
Actually, where are all the girls? All these zombies are ugly guys. This game is racist! GIRLS DESERVE TO BE MURDERED, POSSESSED, AND FORCED TO PERFORM UNSPEAKABLE ATROCITIES TOO!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree153
All right, back to whatever it was I was doing before.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree154
MUSICAL MOMENT:
I believe I can fly/I believe that I can touch the sky/when some unbelievably cool guy/shoots me down and I have to die/I believe I can flyyyyyy!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree155
Well, where does this door go? ...back where I started? Awww...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree156
Maybe this door will do something interesting.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree157
Nope, it also took me back where I started, but maybe this door will do something.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree158
No, not that one either...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree159
THIS IS REALLY GETTING ME DOWN!!! Anyone who can correctly identify where that quote comes from is officially awesome beyond belief (Hint: *)

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree160
Now we're getting somewhere. A warp!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree161
Blue doors that lead to blue doors. Warps that lead to warps. THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF REDUNDANCY AND CIRCULAR REASONING HAD A BABY. I ship Redundancy and Circular Reasoning.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree162
When I'm frustrated, I like to comment on the interior decorating. Check out those glowing green b/w blue lamps, eh? They add a real...ambiance to the place, y'know what I mean? It almost makes up for the mazes, the circular reasoning, the impossible secrets, my death, and the wading through probably-sewage. ALMOST.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree163
This warp actually takes me somewhere FINALLY. Poor, foolish demons running around like idiots. You have no idea what you're about to get into. Tell 'em, Rockefeller.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree165
Um, no. Let's try again...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree166
Missing once is bad luck. Missing twice is embarrassing.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree167
Eventually, I lure them over to a warp so that they end up coming next to me. Then I finally kill them with Danny.
So far, it's not been a real good day for me.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm

CURSE YOUR NIGH CONSTANT UPDATES I LOVE YOU
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Still updating faster than Wheelie's.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 am

That's it. I am tired of this level. I'm just going to rush through to the exit without stopping for ammo or cool stuff or to kill people or anything. I just wanna get out of here!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree168
Ooh! Bullets! I can't resist bullets!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree169
Unfortunately, doing that somehow lets out a score of demons and their invisible counterparts. I guess they really liked that ammo box being there. Why? I mean, they can't even use guns! Or get up to the box for that matter. Mehehe! I'm just gonna shoot them from up here.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree170
Poor guy. His right arm is just a shriveled up nub. I bet he always got made fun of on Hell's Playground (right next to the Devil's Playhouse) for being disabled. Now the only thing he knows to do is kill. It almost makes me feel sorry for him.
Danny, of course, has no feelings. This is what makes him such a good marriage counselor.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree171
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, this is what a dead Inviso-Demon looks like. For those of you who saw the last David Tennant Dr. Who episode: Shimmer!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree172
Okay, in case it isn't ground into your skull yet, always, always, always, always, ALWAYS remember the Rule of Convenience:

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree173
NOTHING IN DOOM IS EVER THAT CONVENIENT.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree174
Um...how did those demons get into those little boxes anyway? The only opening was from the top, and demons are not really good at jumping. They can't even climb stairs, in fact. Man, it takes hard work to be that stupid.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree175
Okay, two switches. One activates a nearby elevator, and one opens up a hole in the wall where I am sure more idiots will have gotten themselves stuck somehow. Two switches...and a partridge in a pear treeee!
Oops! I opened up the hole in the wall. This calls for a montage. Please imagine this playing as you watch.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree176
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree177
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree178

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree179
Aw, more rusty helmets. I must look like an idiot.
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Msimag10

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree180
Okay, I think that I can be reasonably sure that this is the correct switch. Oh, and as the more observant of you none of you will have noticed, I switched back to regular ol' Sean the Shotgun so as to conserve ammo.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree181
Um, that is not where I missed hitting demons with a rocket launcher. That is just a stain. A stain of, um, apple juice.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree182
A demon hiding in the exit? That's just cheap. Cheap like yo' momma's sweatpants.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree183
I only went 22 minutes and 47 seconds over par! Yay...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree184
Focus, man, focus! Pay attention! I'm going to the next level already!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 am

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree185
Ah, so this is level 4. Nice wall pattern, silver with a lovely little dash of green, and the doors are quite nice, too, no more of this big LEGO block stuff. All in all, a cheerful little place to kill time ( and zombies, of course.)

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree186
Wow. In the dark, the zombies actually look kind of scary. But still, there's nothing bad about teo pistol-carriers, now is there?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree187
Three shotgunners isn't too bad, either...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree188
Now we have reached the point of badness. Chapman, give 'em the lowdown.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree189
ONE PERCENT HEALTH? This does not look good for Homestar Runner. I need to find some health, quick!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree190
Isn't it a fact of video games that all health is in large white boxes with a red plus on them? From SBCG4AP to Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, and everything in between. Somebody should get a copyright on white boxes with red pluses on them. They'd make a KILLING. Doompun!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree191
Here's a nebulous philosophical question: Am I in a cage, shooting out, or are they in a cage, shooting in?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree192
I'm totally entranced by the movement of this wall-thingy.
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree193
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree194
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree195
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree196
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree197
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree198
BOW BEFORE UZI
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree199
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree200
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree201
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree202
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree203
Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree204

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree205
Uggghhh...I think I need to puke. Weird...apparently I puke black? What have I been eating?!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree206
A secret door? Puking on the door opens a secret? Wow. Who knew?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree207
Barrels! Yay barrels! Too bad I couldn't get a good screenshot of the explosion, though. You guys should definitely demand refunds. If you had to pay for this, that is.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree208
Now to leave the secret. I think I have just enough left in me to...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree209
HAURRRAGAUUAGHGGHH! Ugh. Last time I eat Imp guano while on duty.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Funny story, the Red Cross owns the copyright for the white box and red cross on it. And they've been suing videogames about it for years. Guess what? It hasn't worked yet.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 am

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree210
Okay, so the zombies and demons and things-that-go-bump-in-the-night killed almost everyone on Earth, reduced its cities to ruins and warped its technology to their own evil purposes, but they left the lightbulbs intact?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree211
This must've been the place I was shooting down into earlier through the cage.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree212
And now, Uzi's Crunchy Flakes, the only cereal that is both sugar coated and chocolate covered, proudly presents: THE RULE OF CONVENIENCE IN ACTION!
Hello, ladies. How are you? Fantastic. I am Uzi-Bazooka, Marine Merchandiser, and I have been asked to give a demonstration of the Rule of Convenience.
Here we have some things I really want. We also have a blue keycard. Now watch as I pick it up.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree213
And hordes of imps come pouring out. Oh, man. I love this part. BANGBANGBANGRATTATATATATKA-BOOM! Oh, yes. BLOOD! BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!! HIS TONGUE IS IN MY HANDS!!! OH THE GLORIOUS GORE!! OH DELECTABLE DEATH!!! OHHH MAN!!
This has been a family presentation by Uzi-Bazooka. Tune in next time for Your Demon and You: A guide to Not Getting Eaten.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree214
Right...where was I?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree215
Oh, great. A dark room. I hate these! They're impossible to navigate! If only the game designers had been nice enough to provide a light switch!

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree216
Um, what's this?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree217
Y'know, this would've been nice to know BEFORE I had to kill all those CCs (Chubby Commandos.)

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree218
(Begins playing Theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey)
Duuun...DUUUUUUN...DUUUUUUUUUUUUN (Dun-dun!) Duuun...DUUUUUUN...DUUU

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree219
Yeah, that was stupid. I'm just going through this door now.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree220
This must be where the UAC officials oversee off-world shipments of good and supplies, carefully inspecting each one for complete security procedures, as dictated by Section 0-99 of the UAC charter. Or maybe this imp just has a serious cardboard box fetish.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree221
What I'm about to do is widely considered (by me) the weirdest switch-thing that the DooM guys ever put into a video game. I need to get on top of those boxes I showed you earlier to reach the red keycard. I have to do this by lowering the boxes. There's a switch on the wall. It does nothing. But if you step on the little box...

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree222
...it lowers them. It's like a double switcharound all up in here.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree223
As soon as I get up I'm attacked by two more imps. This is a really cool picture of me blocking their fireballs...with my face.

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree224
Well, I can sleep easy knowing that. Where does this oh-so-secret warp lead?

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree225
Back here, apparently. Nothin' new here. Let's go take a look around for something to shove this red keycard into.
(Hey kids! Make your own meaning for that accidental double-entendre, and then share it with your parents! They'll probably love it!)

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Scree226
Here it is. The big one. I reach hesitantly to open the red key door. It opens, and I am left to behold...
Another one?
Here it is. The second big one. I reach hesitantly to open the OTHER red key door. It opens, and I am left to behold...
Holy freaking crap! How many of these are there? And how many of these overly dramatic introductions am I gonna have to do? Sigh...
Here it is AGAIN. I reach ANGRILY to open ANOTHER FREAKING RED KEY DOOR...
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Doom II: Hell on Earth *LET'S PLAY!* - Page 2 Empty A SEQUEL IN THE WORKS?

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey, guys. Turns out, iD is still selling Doom one on their website. Well, I'm going to buy it as a gift for my little brother today, and who knows? Perhaps I'll do an Ultimate Doom: LET'S PLAY one of these days...
But first, I'd better finish this level.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next