Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you want to make a Let's Play?

Go down

So you want to make a Let's Play? Empty So you want to make a Let's Play?

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:15 am

Well, I warn you, we have a very strict policy about our LET'S PLAYs: and that is to not have very strict policy about our LET'S PLAYs. Seriously, pretty much anything goes.

But if you came to this topic looking for advice on HOW to make an LP, here are some tips:
1. Don't call it an "LP." What is this, some kind of trendy club for hipsters? Here to amuse you?
2. Sometimes humor may have to take a backseat to actually getting through a level. This is okay, but remember that this is mostly about making your audience laugh.
3. Anything can be a LET'S PLAY. First person shooters seem to work best, but any game you notice something ridiculous in is good.
4. Do your own thing. Stealing someone else's joke is considered bad taste. For example, talking about the interior decorating in every nook and cranny; or mentioning obscure alcoholic beverages.
5. Feel free, however, to reference someone else's work (such as a comment like, "I'd like to see a Marine Merchandiser do THIS!") Also memes, such as nooks or weaponry-naming, are also there to be stolen.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down