Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

+2
These are my saturdays
Strong Vader
6 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 8 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

probably not, but than again who knows.

I actually like the new universe; I appreciate how it goes back to mainly a comedy as opposed to a hardcore drama
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 8 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by It Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Well... just finished Act 5. Before I move on to pretty much restarting the whole story but with new characters, can someone please sum up the past hundred pages or so in a way that John could understand?
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm

DJmankiewicz_email.exe wrote:Well... just finished Act 5. Before I move on to pretty much restarting the whole story but with new characters, can someone please sum up the past hundred pages or so in a way that John could understand?

Wait, all of act five? As in, up to and including Cascade?
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Not all of act 5, just from when the entire site turns green so you can better understand the white text guy up to the end.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

The Guy Who Said 666 wrote:Not all of act 5, just from when the entire site turns green so you can better understand the white text guy up to the end.

You still got a little ways. I would totally suggest you continue reading into act 6.

I showed SBaHJ to some of my bros today. They were quite impressed. They loved it even more when I told them that the fun at the park guy (Bowman) works for the guy who makes it.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Well, I just finished the first intermission of Act 6, and I'm glad to see that the humans are still completely alive (with the exception of some alternate timeline Daves and whatnot) and that most of the trolls are somewhat okay. Of course, none of this will put my Gamzee-related nightmares to rest, but I'll probably deal with that eventually like I did with Barney creepypasta.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I feel the need to post about my least favorite homestuck album: Prospit and Derse (with the newest one, Songs of Skaia, at a very close second. but more on that later)

Why you may ask? One answer: Synthesized. Brass. Fanfare. Actually, over use of synths in general.

However, the first track has a sick snare part

Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 pm

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 8 Images11

D1RK IS TH1S YOU
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Okay, this new flash ([S] Prince of Heart: Rise up.) just might be my new favorite flash out of all of Homestuck.

The post-scratch flashes have all been amazing.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 am

I liked how they still use the old drawing style in the Jake VS Robo-Dirk fight, while still using the newer style (I think it's called Hero Mode) with Dream Dirk's scenes. Also, the song is definitely in my top 5 favorite Homestuck songs (others including MeGaLoVania, Cascade, Beatdown Round 2, and the Squiddles song).
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Totally stopped reading shortly after Act 6 started.
I AM A REBEL.
The introduction of more new bullsh*tty characters into the whole mix of complete bullsh*t that was becoming the tangled web posing as the "story" of Homestuck.
I don't think he's ever going to end this story. He's just going to draaaaaag it out forever, like a large band-aid being pulled off slowly, ever so slowly, ripping off rigid hairs and bits of soggy manflesh as you slowly rip it off.
I felt like I was only reading it because "it might get better later." And I don't have to do that. As much as I've enjoyed so much of Homestuck, I have the right to say "screw this" and stop.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Technically, they aren't new characters. The Scratch apparently caused the kids to switch places with their guardians in this alternate universe, and vice versa (although unlike the pre-Scratch universe, Jane's Poppop, Roxy's Mom, Dirk's Bro, and Jake's Grandma are already dead).

Jane Crocker = John's Nanna

Roxy Lalonde = Rose's Mom

Dirk Strider = Dave's Bro

Jake English = Jade's Grandpa

Jane's Dad = John's Dad (because of wierd plot sh*t, they are the same person)

The only real new character is "uraniumUmbra", who I suspect is a thirteenth Troll player. UU will more than likely be a second Cancer troll (notice the 6 and 9 on her(?) sleeves), but with Lime blood to take Karkat's spot on the hemospectrum if it weren't for his mutation.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am

Just so you know, I read as far as "technically, they aren't new characters", and then immediately stopped. I REFUSE TO GET BACK ON THE WAGON.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:06 am

Alright, man, whatever you say. I'll keep your wagon seat warm if you change your mind. What color fire would you like me to use?

EDIT: Oh my god. You were right. They ARE introducing 12 new troll characters. The new update had a kid version of Mindfang (Vriska's ancestor). This may change my opinion of the new universe. More details at 11.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Roxy might actually be my new favorite character. Just read those pesterlogs, man! Watch the newest flash, and you'll be back on the bandwagon on no time!

also

Jake and Mindfang
IT.S TIME TO GET: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPED

did i really just put that
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Pssh, I ship characters who haven't even met yet. And here's how they would probably go down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPXSp5cP7GI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBTopKieapA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbQz_9f8LM

And while I'm posting videos, WHY DID THIS NOT HAPPEN?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-d0x5IUgvg&feature=channel
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 pm

I love all the videos by MasterYorgi
all of them
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:21 pm

More UU-style speculation:

Theory 1: Related in some way to Karkat. 6 and 9 can be seen on her sleeves, which when put together form a Cancer symbol. The lime green snakes on her symbol are the same color that Karkat's blood would be if he wasn't mutated. Also uses gray text, just like Karkat.

Theory 2: Pre-scratch version of one of the trolls' ancestors. After seeing Vriska's ancestor in the latest update, I think now we will get to meet all of them (aside from Feferi's because she's the new Black Queen). Would also fit in with the pattern of pre-Scratch kids are contacted by post-Scratch trolls, and now post-Scratch kids are contacted by pre-Scratch trolls.

Theory 3: Sylph of ______. She says in one Pesterlog that her class is female-exclusive, and all the other ones have been taken by other characters. I personally think she may be a Sylph of Blood, considering possible connection to Karkat.

Or these could all be wrong and Hussie is gonna pull some hilarious antics.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

is there any time that Hussie doesn't pull hilarious antics?
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm

After compiling a list of all the titles of characters, I have come to the conclusion that there will be only 4 new troll characters.

Knight of Blood – Karkat
Knight of Time – Dave
Maid of Time – Aradia
Maid of Life – Jane
Witch of Life – Feferi
Witch of Space – Jade
Sylph of Space – Kanaya
Sylph of Blood - ??? (probably UU)

Heir of Breath – John
Page of Breath – Tavros
Page of Hope – Jake
Prince of Hope – Eridan
Prince of Heart – Dirk
Rogue of Heart – Nepeta
Rogue of Void – Roxy
Heir of Void – Equius

Bard of Rage – Gamzee
Theif of (Rage/Doom) - ???
Theif of Light – Vriska
Seer of Light – Rose
Seer of Mind – Terezi
(Mage/Bard) of Mind - ???
Mage of Doom - Sollux
(Bard/Mage) of (Doom/Rage) - ???

The three new titles besides Sylph of Blood are confusing because Gamzee and Sollux don't share either part of their title with anyone else. The way it will work is, if there will be a Theif of Rage, there will be a Mage of Mind. If there will be a Theif of Doom, there will be a Bard of Mind. If there ends up being a Theif of Rage and Mage of Mind, the final title will be Bard of Doom. If there ends up being a Theif of Doom and Bard of Mind, the final title will be Mage of Rage (epic rhyme).

I have spent countless manhours putting this together. Let the comments and criticism begin.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

The Guy Who Said 666 wrote:
"long a$$ post":

maybe if I was blindfolded.
Obviously the only new troll is UU, which will just be a Hussie self-insertion. All the other trolls will be the ancestors.

Hussie as UU. Callin it right here.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 pm

As funny as that would be, I don't think Hussie would ever talk like that, even just to mess with our heads. And besides, we already know theres at least two new troll characters. UU, newly speculated Sylph of Blood, and what appears to be a Vriska/Kanaya mashup.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 pm

I've already decided that that's Mindfang, and if anyone proves me wrong so help me earth jegus...

more terrible shipping
Jake and Jane in a volatile matesprite/moirallengence double reach around

Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

ShadesxRoxy. That is all.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Shades <3 Roxy
Shades <3< Jake
Dirk c3< Shades and Jake
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next