Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

+2
These are my saturdays
Strong Vader
6 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 10 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Karkat <3 Terezi

It's Pretty much gone

Dave <3 Terezi

It's pretty much cannon

Reaction, Slick?
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks) - Page 10 Empty Re: MSPACHAT: ENOUGH OF US READ IT (spoilers ahoy captain, next time sail AWAY from the rocks)

Post by It Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 pm

But Karkat certainly seems to want her back. I highly doubt the games are over. No, they have only just begun. Also, if this whole intermission is Karkat talking to himself over and over, I will do an acrobatic f*cking pirouette off le handlé.
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:34 pm

oh god
a void session
i'm pretty pumped to see where Hussie takes this
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 pm

So none of the Alpha kids will be protoyping their sprites, which means imps and such won't have powers, and neither will post-Scratch Earth Jack Noir. The downside being they will fail their session because Skaia won't grow. But wouldn't they fail anyway because they have no hero of Space to breed frogs or a hero of Time to assist him/her? Unless... UU and uu are heroes of Space and Time, and are really a part of this session the whole time.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 pm

weird plot sh*t
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Dave <3< Karkat

umm what
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 pm

This whole Dave + Karkat (<3 / <3<) Terezi thing that Karkat is suggesting will probably end up turning into a Terezi c3< Karkat + Dave type deal. I can feel it.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 pm

I'm not sure if I like this

more Dave <3 Terezi
more Dave <> WV
less Dave <3< Karkat

oh hey it's terrible ship time again
this time in spoilers for the benefit of everyone
Spoiler:

Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Spades Slick wrote:This whole Dave + Karkat (<3 / <3<) Terezi thing that Karkat is suggesting will probably end up turning into a Terezi c3< Karkat + Dave type deal. I can feel it.

I don't understand a word you just said
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Karkat is suggesting that both he and Dave alternate between red and black feelings for Terezi. The fact that Dave thinks this plan is complete horsesh*t will likely lead to kismessitude between him and Karkat, leading to someone (probably Terezi or Kanaya) having to mediate them.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Dave's feelings for Terezi are strictly red. Karkat watches too much shitty troll romance stuff, so now he's just making it up as he goes along. That, in turn, will lead to blackrom with him and Dave. Prreeetttyyy suuurrreee Kanaya isn't going to mediate this time.

Incite shipping wars [LIKE A HUSS]
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm

oh hey, dream bubbles now. We're done with the terrible shipping

oh wait, Terezi's telling them about the bubbles.
shit.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Ooh! Let's speculate who appears in the dream bubble while we wait for the update. I predict we see Equius, since besides Feferi who we just saw healing the Wayward Vagabond, he's been dead the longest.

Also, Gamzee-related speculation. Remember how in the last intermission, Kanaya and Karkat mentioned to Dave and Rose that Gamzee takes the heads from the bodies and puts them in "science jars" or something? I think there might be some ectobiology of some sort going on. Is it just coincidence that the two dead trolls we've seen were both based on bodies that Gamzee has taken?
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Spades Slick wrote:Also, Gamzee-related speculation. Remember how in the last intermission, Kanaya and Karkat mentioned to Dave and Rose that Gamzee takes the heads from the bodies and puts them in "science jars" or something? I think there might be some ectobiology of some sort going on. Is it just coincidence that the two dead trolls we've seen were both based on bodies that Gamzee has taken?

probably, but It's Hussie, so you never know...

We've already seen Eridan, so I think it'll be someone else.
I'm thinking it will be Vriska from this timeline. Perhaps even Vriska and John
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh that's right! I forgot about that one doomed John who went on the dream bubble D8 with Vriska. Actually, I forgot all about the John on the battleship with Jade and the sprites. Speaking of which, when is Jaspersprite finally gonna say hi to everyone?
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Spades Slick wrote:Actually, I forgot all about the John on the battleship with Jade and the sprites.

And just like that, the newest update is going back to them.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Actually, I forgot all about Homestar Runner updating.
Actually, I forgot all about me having a girlfriend.
Actually, I forgot all about Karkat <3 Terezi getting back on track.
Actually, I forgot all about 1 million dollars being on my doorstep.
Actually, I forgot all about my Hero of Blood God Tier hoodie being not late in the mail.

*crosses fingers like tomorrow wasn't a thing*
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm

hey there I want in on some of this mag-tion (magic action)

Actually, I forgot all about some major symphony wanting me to be their principle percussionist
Actually, I forgot all about the Bluecoats wanting me to tour as the front ensemble section leader without having to pay my tour fees
Actually, I forgot all about John <3 Vriska being a real thing
Actually, I forgot all about a bunch of $$$$$$$ showing up.
Actually, I forgot all about my Heir of Breath T-shirt being gifted to me along with a signed note from Bowman

*you're doing it man. you're making this happen*
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Actually, I forgot all about magtion suddenly appearing in the dictionary, therefore being an actual word.

You might say...
...I'm making this...
...TRANSPIRE.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Ghostbusters II MMORPG

I wouldn't have expected any less from John
That's why he's my favorite Beta kid
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:28 am

and NOW the horrible ships are gone
this is actually really hilarious
I give the jokes in these updates a solid b+
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 am

Horrible ships are gone, eh?

Jade <3 Davesprite might arise soon enough, brother.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Jade <3 Dave was never a ship I supported
Jade <3 Karkat... Now that was a ship I kind of supported
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Spades Slick wrote:Jade <3 Davesprite might arise soon enough, brother.

Jade has repressed red feelings for davesprite, I can feel it in mah bones
I get the feeling John is trying to suppress his red feelings for Vriska, but that might just be wishful thinking

Im ready to get back to the badass non-intermission. What happened to Jane I have to know!!!!
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

JADE: WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!
JASPERSPRITE: Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
JOHN: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

Possibly the most hilarious thing in Homestuck I have ever read.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next