Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when....

+3
Uzi-Bazooka
These are my saturdays
Kinda Long Hair
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when.... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when....

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 am

Woah, people still GO to the chatbox? Wow.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when.... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when....

Post by It Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Yeah, I think Cash Money's trying to bring it back.
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 am

Last I heard, it was been controlled by Disk. Good luck with MMM beating HIM.
I imagine the battle would go something like this:
Spoiler:
This is also what I imagine happens when Disk orders pizza and the delivery guy comes to his house.
Spoiler:
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 am

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Last I heard, it was been controlled by Disk. Good luck with MMM beating HIM.
I imagine the battle would go something like this:
Spoiler:
This is also what I imagine happens when Disk orders pizza and the delivery guy comes to his house.
Spoiler:

nah, it's more like "Let's get back the chatbox because we were more active when we used the chatbox. But other than that, Spot. On.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 am

Awww. I had this whole system of bets I was going to set up and EVERYTHING!!

Why do diplomacy and friendship always have to be so un-awesome?!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 pm

The same reason why there's always at least two soda cans sitting on my desk before I throw them out. It just happens. Deal with it.

What? No, I'm not doing one of those "Deal with it" things where the pixel sunglasses fall from the sky. Deal with THAT!
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 pm

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when.... - Page 3 Nowwh4t
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free a long time when you've completely lost the ability to deal with it.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:33 pm

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when it comes to your attention that your fellow Strong Badians have lost the ability to deal with it.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:41 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when these young whippersnappers are tryin' ta tell ya dat ya cayn't deal wit' stuff no more. Back in mah day, th' worst WE ever had ta deal wit' was Michael Ecks Ecks Too! I remember this one time when me an' mah buddy Wheelie...
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 am

You know *TIME WARP* long time when your text gets smaller and smaller with every word you say. Yes, I'm aware I didn't do it. So what?
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when you are well used to Uber-tiny, unreadable text. We're all looking at you, Disk.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 pm

You know *TIME WARP AGAIN* long time when you're the only one NOT looking at Disk. Well, besides Disk, that is.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when you have realized that Disk's powers allow him to look at his own dang self as much as he likes.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 am

You know *'NOTHER TIME WARP* long time when you feel that you need to inform others that Disk's powers allow him to look at his own dang self as much as he pleases, despite the fact that those same others already knew that Disk's powers allow him to look at his own dang self as much as he pleases.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when you realize that that is a horrible tautology.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when you DIDN'T realize that it was even a tautology, even though you're the one that typed it.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free a long time when I just said it WASN'T a tautology. It's not quite right.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 am

You *TIME WARP* time when you technically said it was a horrible one, not that it wasn't one. It's somewhat quite right.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when no it isn't. A correct tautology would be "You feel that you need to inform others that Disk's powers allow him to look at his own dang self as much as he pleases, so that those same others can know that Disk's powers allow him to look at his own dang self as much as he pleases."
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 am

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when to be fair, it was never intentionally supposed to be a tautology.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm

You know you've been on Strong Badia the Free for a long time when good, 'cause it wasn't.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:42 pm

You know you been here for a long time when you have managed to completely derail a topic and end up debating over non-intentional tautology.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm

You know you been here for a long time when you know that off-topic is ALWAYS on-topic at Strong Badia the Free.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm

You know you been here for a long time when you can't believe this topic is still alive.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next