Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Illustrated History of Strong Badia the Free Volume 2 (yeah, yeah, no! for real!)

Go down

An Illustrated History of Strong Badia the Free Volume 2 (yeah, yeah, no! for real!) Empty An Illustrated History of Strong Badia the Free Volume 2 (yeah, yeah, no! for real!)

Post by It Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes, it's finally happening. Uzi has actually put me in charge of doing this (mostly). I've been working hard and hardly working to get this done, but with the summer months all up on us, i should be done before school starts. If there's one thing you people can do to help, it's gather old posts, avatars, names, etc. and message me till it hurts! Anyways, Uzi and I won't release it until it's finished, but we might toss out a preview here and there (we haven't really discussed it that much). In fact, I probably shouldn't have made this topic until I got his permission. Oh well, we're throwing science to the wind here. So, yeah. Stay tuned.
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down