Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make-A-Story

5 posters

Go down

Make-A-Story Empty Make-A-Story

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:50 pm

This Game is quite simple. One person posts the first paragraph of a story, then the next poster writes the second paragraph, and the then the third writes the third, and so on. The paragraphs have to relate to each other.
I will NOT Start it.
Edit: Just kidding!
One day in july, a house, which sat in the solemn Rigatoni Woods, inexplicably caught fire. No one lived in it, but there was always something interesting about the House, it had belonged to a fellow named Strong Vader, who had died from causes unknown. The house burning didn't seem to have a connection to this, until the next week...
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Make-A-Story Empty Re: Make-A-Story

Post by Strong Vader Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Suddenly, a shot rang out! A door slammed! A maid screamed! A pirate ship appeared over the horizon!
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thy Dungeon Master Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:28 pm

The house burning down wasn't connected until the next week suddenly a shot rang out? That makes no sense.

DO OVER!

Simon sat there, just staring at his Homestar Dressed As The Cheat wallpaper on his office computer. He was the only one there. It definitely wasn't Christmas or anything, so where was everyone?

Thy Dungeon Master

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Then, straining faintly through a wall, was the faint singing of festive songs. Then, the breaking of bottles was heard. Sirens wailed up the street outside the building. Revenge was at hand.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am

Simon raced to look out the window. He was taken aback at what he saw. It was as if a war had broken out. The vicious protestors had tarred and feathered the mayor: Jhonka Pyongyang. Just then, Simon noticed the man known as "Strong Vader" run up to the protestors. "What are you doing? Stop this madness!" Yelled he. "Why are you tourturing our fair mayor?"

"Jhonka is a tyrant!" exclaimed one. "No taxin' without representin'!" yelled another. "Go Red Sox." squeaked out a member of the croud.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:15 am

Suddenly, a shot rang out. Everyone looked around, left and right, in front of them and behind. But they didn't notice the silently falling Goodyear blimp until it was almost on top of their heads. A voice began to reverberate from everywhere, not an unpleasant voice, but a tired, bureaucratic voice laden with boredom and apathy.

"People of Earth, your planet has been scheduled for demolition.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thy Dungeon Master Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:33 am

"Bother!" Simon declared, right before a man wearing a bowler hat waddled towards him and he found himself falling through some sort of vortex. When Simon woke up, he could see nothing but a scroll and a flask. Pathways lead north and south and a man named Dennis stood in the corner.

Thy Dungeon Master

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:22 pm

For some inexplicable reason, he could not seem to get ye flask. So, Simon walked over to Dennis and asked him how he could get to Strong Vader and Mayor Jhonka.
"Well," said Dennis, his eyes bouncing rapidly, "If ye want to see Strong Vader, ye're gonna have to break out of this here dungeon here, sonny! Hee hee hee! The only one who can help you with that is," his voice dropped to a whisper, "Uzi-Bazooka!"
"Uzi-Bazooka?" Simon asked. "Who's he?"
"hee hee hee. HA HA HA! MUAHAHAHA! HOO-A HAHA HA HAA HAAAAA!" Dennis screamed.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Suddenly, a goblin showed up and squashed DENNIS. "Ow, my style," he moaned, lying on the non-graphicy environment. And that goblin, he had a Gremlin! And he jacked it up on some fat tires, and uh, and he tuned it up on some 4.11 positrak out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bore over 30, 11-to-1 pop-up pistons turbo jets 390 horsepower! I mean, he had some freakin' muscle!
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am

(Since the story 'bout our friend The Politician hasn't advanced in ages, I figger I'll continue this one instead.)

Simon asked the goblin to take him out of this messed-up land. The goblin, however, refused to be a mere ancillary "mentor" character, and demanded to be number one. Simon refused, and the two fought an epic duel eventually culminating in the use of THE DOUBLE DIE-CAST SWITCHABOUT SEPULCHRITUDE, which destroys the entire dumb Dungeonman world. Exhausted, the goblin paused for a moment to catch his breath in the bright sun of this new land. Simon took this opportunity to jump forward, prepared to make the final kill...
And The Goblin shot him where the sun don't shine. This story is now all about the Goblin. You are sure you have no idea who that idiot bleeding all over the pavement is, for this story as about YOU and YOU ALONE.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:59 pm

So, obviously you are now DIAMONDS DROOG. But he's too busy being Clubs Deuce, so, let's switch to being EUSTACE B. THRIMBLETRIMMER.

You have no idea where you are.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:44 pm

I thought this was Make-a-story, not make-a-bad-pictureless-MS-Paint-Adventure. Let's go back to Simon.

Simon woke up from his extremely perturbed dreams and glanced around him. He was now standing on a hill overlooking his home town. What he saw disturbed him even more.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down