Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Fatso [Obligatory CHAT pun avoided]

+4
Falcon Paunch
It
Kinda Long Hair
Uzi-Bazooka
8 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Age of Fatso [Obligatory CHAT pun avoided] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Age of Fatso [Obligatory CHAT pun avoided]

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

DJmankiewicz_email.exe wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:¡Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias!
Ci! Me lamo no bueno de espanola meh speakia du engrish ell la enchilada. El stupida de el la hombre ei ei ei!
You... lick Spanish that's not good, and then non-existent verb "English he the enchilada"?
After consulting my English-to-Spanish dictionary of choice, I have no choice to accept that that's what you said.
good cause that was totally what i was going for
Why am I not surprised?
Why wouldn't you be surprised? You've been on this forum for, like, a year now!
Congratulations, you have now earned your PhD in Not Understanding Sarcasm and Rhetorical Questions.
What an honor!
Quite.
Hopy sh*t this quote box is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
The worst part of it is it doesn't include my post from earlier, which went a little something-something like this:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Ci! Me lamo no bueno de espanola meh speakia du engrish ell la enchilada. El stupida de el la hombre ei ei ei!
You... lick Spanish that's not good, and then non-existent verb "English he the enchilada"?
After consulting my English-to-Spanish dictionary of choice, I have no choice to accept that that's what you said.
Good cause that was totally what i was going for
Why am I not surprised?
Congratulations, you have now earned your PhD in Not Understanding Sarcasm and Rhetorical Questions.
And you have BOTH earned the "Hey Guys, Let's Just Keep Quoting Everything the Last Guy Said and Make the Page a Lot Bigger Than it Should Be" Award.
You know what, lets keep quoting this and make the page much bigger than it should be!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
I remember the last time we worked together to make a giant Quote pyramid. It was before Paunch's time, I remember that...in fact, I think it might have been in one of the first two random chat topics. Good times.
Musta been during one of my hibernation periods, 'cuz I don't remember that at all.

No, if it was on the first random chat than it would have been waaaay before your time.
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

The Age of Fatso [Obligatory CHAT pun avoided] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Age of Fatso [Obligatory CHAT pun avoided]

Post by It Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 pm

cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
The worst part of it is it doesn't include my post from earlier, which went a little something-something like this:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
And you have BOTH earned the "Hey Guys, Let's Just Keep Quoting Everything the Last Guy Said and Make the Page a Lot Bigger Than it Should Be" Award.
You know what, lets keep quoting this and make the page much bigger than it should be!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
I remember the last time we worked together to make a giant Quote pyramid. It was before Paunch's time, I remember that...in fact, I think it might have been in one of the first two random chat topics. Good times.
Musta been during one of my hibernation periods, 'cuz I don't remember that at all.
No, if it was on the first random chat than it would have been waaaay before your time.
Uhh, what? I've been on this forum since at least before the Ugozima incident. I just go on vacations every once in a while. I think I was around during the time of the original Random Thoughts topic, I just never posted in it.
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
Uhh, what? I've been on this forum since at least before the Ugozima incident. I just go on vacations every once in a while. I think I was around during the time of the original Random Thoughts topic, I just never posted in it.

that was with the purple avatar, though... I think... Which Ugozima incident were you around for?
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
that was with the purple avatar, though... I think... Which Ugozima incident were you around for?
I lurked the forum during the trial. I don't think I posted anything on anything non-Homestar back then. And yes, if the "purple avatar" you're referring to is "Click Here to E-mail Strong Bad Homestar Runner".
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 pm

cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
I lurked the forum during the trial. I don't think I posted anything on anything non-Homestar back then. And yes, if the "purple avatar" you're referring to is "Click Here to E-mail Strong Bad Homestar Runner".

which trial? I think there were two of them. And this quote box is getting a pretty pretty big
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:21 pm

cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
which trial? I think there were two of them. And this quote box is getting a pretty pretty big
The famous Ugozima trial. The very first trial. I think I might have still been using my SBE-mail Checker Dan account back then. And, yes, it IS getting quite big.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm

cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
The famous Ugozima trial. The very first trial. I think I might have still been using my SBE-mail Checker Dan account back then. And, yes, it IS getting quite big.

You can't even read the first several quotes.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
I know, right? I wonder how long before THIS quote is unreadable. And by that I mean what I'm saying at this moment right now.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
I know, right? I wonder how long before THIS quote is unreadable. And by that I mean what I'm saying at this moment right now.

If i wanted to read the start of this conversation, i would have to scroll up! I mean, wtpf is this forum trying to pull?!?!?!
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:33 pm

cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
If i wanted to read the start of this conversation, i would have to scroll up! I mean, wtpf is this forum trying to pull?!?!?!
There's actually a scientific study that i just made up saying that using the scroll wheel too much can result in hepatitis.
It
It

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:44 pm

cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Things are just about to start getting crazy-go-nuts!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Do you think this is some kind of Homestar forum or something?!?! Now put something about MSPA
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavros Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm

cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
What an honor!
Quite.
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Falcon Paunch wrote:
cashMoney wrote:
Why am I not surprised?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Do you think this is some kind of Homestar forum or something?!?! Now put something about MSPA

uHHHHHHHHH, IM SOMETHING MSPA RELATED, i GUESS, sO MAYBE I COULD, GET IN ON SOEM OF THIS, eARTH ACTION,,
Tavros
Tavros

Character sheet
Name: rUFIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:33 am

We interrupt this pyramid o' quotes with a brief (and somewhat late) plug!

GAMERS IN THE KITCHEN: THANKSGIVING SPECIAL!
Checkitoutcheckitoutcheckitout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=qzqRPfWjYqM
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:48 am

maybe we should be done with the quotes it's getting waaaayy to huge
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Strong Vader on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is a nightmare to scroll through. -SV)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavros Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Strong Vader on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ibid. -SV)
Tavros
Tavros

Character sheet
Name: rUFIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Strong Vader on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : See above. -SV)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Spoiler:
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Strong Vader on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ditto.)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Spoiler:
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:15 pm

First of all, you put your comment inside the spoiler, meaning I still had to scroll through that crap to read what you had to say.
Second of all, your new signature breaks all of the size rules and rapes my eyeballs. Seriously, though, make it less long or lose it entirely.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Second of all, your new signature breaks all of the size rules and rapes my eyeballs. Seriously, though, make it less long or lose it entirely.

Yeah that signature was a lot better in theory. Let's just google image homestuck and find a replacement
oh my
something about this has got to be illegal!
okay here's a good picture

and now i will never google that again.

Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Uhh...yeah. So now you've seen it, too. Disk and I discussed the...images...that the Homestuck fanbase has created a while ago. Best to keep the safesearch on for that.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Uhh...yeah. So now you've seen it, too. Disk and I discussed the...images...that the Homestuck fanbase has created a while ago. Best to keep the safesearch on for that.

yeah, im a fan and all but crossing the line to where you... you know... get all... yeah.... ummm...
HEY have you guys seen bownam's youtube videos?? pretty hilarious!

Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next