Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capitalism or Communism. Which is better?

+3
Aiko Heiwa
Strong Vader
Kinda Long Hair
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which is better.

Capitalism or Communism. Which is better? - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%Capitalism or Communism. Which is better? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 33% 
[ 2 ]
Capitalism or Communism. Which is better? - Page 2 Vote_lcap267%Capitalism or Communism. Which is better? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Capitalism or Communism. Which is better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Capitalism or Communism. Which is better?

Post by These are my saturdays Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:20 pm

as you can see i have full command over the russian language.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Capitalism or Communism. Which is better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Capitalism or Communism. Which is better?

Post by Falcon Paunch Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 pm

[quote="Aiko Heiwa"]
duty now wrote:
Uzi-Bazooka wrote: ДMЗЯICДИS??? THЭУ'ЯЗ ДLL GЦM CHЭШIЙG GДИGSTЗЯS
I just translated that into English.

DMZYAICDIS?? THEU'YAZ DLL GTSM CHESHIYG GDIGSTZYAS
Aww, man, beat me to it. And I think in this context you mean "transliterated", which is a fancy name for changing something from one alphabet to another.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Heiwa Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

I know what transliterated means.
Aiko Heiwa
Aiko Heiwa

Character sheet
Name: Aiko Heiwa

https://facebook.com/AikoHeiwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm

congratulations on making this one of the most popular threads on the forum
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm

And it managed to stay on-topic for a full page! That is some serious dedication right there.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Vader Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Anyhoo. Capitalism vs communism.

Communism is really all about control. If you want everything same priced for everyone, who is at the same level, you've got to exert governmental control over everything. This tends to stifle creativity, since if you stick out and excel, the government takes the excess from you and gives it to someone else. It doesn't work. Not even "on paper" or "in theory". Stop saying that. It also involves political control (generally by one-party systems or autocracies) to keep the populace from enacting changes that allow them from freeing everything up.

Capitalism (true free-market capitalism, not the pinko capitalism they have in Canada or Western Europe these days) is purely economic, as opposed to communism, which mixes economics and politics until they are indistinguishable in a pile of red tape and governmental power. In capitalism we have people doing what they want. They can excel however they can or will and if they do well enough, they will benefit society by spending proportionally more and hiring people. It is hand-in-hand with democracy for it to work best, but it is not synonymous with democracy (take China, they claim they're becoming more capitalist, but meh).
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum