Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!)

5 posters

Go down

Ratinate!

Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_lcap220%Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_rcap2 20% 
[ 1 ]
Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_lcap220%Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_rcap2 20% 
[ 1 ]
Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_lcap260%Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_rcap2 60% 
[ 3 ]
Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_lcap20%Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_lcap20%Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Empty Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!)

Post by Falcon Paunch Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Clicky! Like, f'reals!

Nice that they made up for the lack of a Halloween 'toon, and it was funny. 4/5 from me.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Empty Re: Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!)

Post by Strong Vader Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

The two Christmas Story references amuse me to no end. No end, I tell you.
Strong Vader
Strong Vader
Il Diggaditchie
Il Diggaditchie

Character sheet
Name: The GM, you fool!

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!) Empty Re: Which 'Ween Costumes? ('NOTHER NEW TOON!)

Post by Falcon Paunch Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:35 pm

article nine?!? wrote:The two Christmas Story references amuse me to no end. No end, I tell you.
Same here.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:08 am

Meh. The toon itself wasn't that great, though there were a few funny things. The real treat here is that:
A.) The Bros. Chaps recognized the lack of a Halloween toon, and tried to make up for it somewhat.
B.) They are now doing WEEKLY UPDATES. Even if the first was on a Tuesday and the second was on a Wednesday. I expect next week's toon on a Thursday.
C.) Rapping Paper

Oh, and Falcon, we usually also include a link to the wiki page. It doesn't matter too much, though. It's just that most of us are post-Wiki-Forum castaways.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians reference and the Christmas Story reference. Classic.

3/5
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon Paunch Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Uzi-Bazooka wrote:Oh, and Falcon, we usually also include a link to the wiki page. It doesn't matter too much, though. It's just that most of us are post-Wiki-Forum castaways.
'K.
Falcon Paunch
Falcon Paunch
Straight (Wo)Man
Straight (Wo)Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wheelchair Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Well, it's certainly not outstanding. But it wasn't really intended to be. It's really just the Bros. saying "Sorry we missed Halloween! By the way, we're back for reals!"

That said, some lines were pretty dang funny. Rapping paper and the KOT quoting the Heat Miser's song were my favorite parts.

3/5 styles!
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 pm

IIIIIIIIIIIII'm Mister Heeeeeeeeat Blister; I'm Mister Hundred-and-one!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down