Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is WHY we have too many mods.

2 posters

Go down

Do you ever use your mod powers?

This is WHY we have too many mods. Vote_lcap2100%This is WHY we have too many mods. Vote_rcap2 100% 
[ 1 ]
This is WHY we have too many mods. Vote_lcap20%This is WHY we have too many mods. Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

This is WHY we have too many mods. Empty This is WHY we have too many mods.

Post by Kinda Long Hair Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Months ago, when the forum had under 10 members, there were two mods: SV and myself. At that time, we decided that we would add a new mod for every ten new members. So that went fine, and we added CSD. At around 23 users, we still hadnt added a new mod and all was still fine. Than, one day, practicly everyone was a mod. This was because "A: We havent added one in a while, and B: To make count to 35 a little more interesting." With that, everyone that had applied was modded. Including Sbemail Checker Dy-a-enn, who even now has only four posts. And now we come to this time

Count to 35 is but a distant

Sorry that I gotta stop in the middle.

Last edited by Tri-Tom John on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

This is WHY we have too many mods. Empty Re: This is WHY we have too many mods.

Post by Achenar Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:31 pm

From Mr.Uzi:
I think it's fine as is. First of all, there are SEVEN (count thems, SEVEN) moderators, and twenty-six regular-style users (though, frankly, a lot of those users don't post much.) Anyway, two of those moderators are actually the Administrators Strong Vader and movie magic man, who CREATED the forum.
For another thing, what if the no-armed one-y (my nickname for the twelve man army) comes around? We'll need every available man (and woman, CSD) to stop them.
I can't really see any good reason to reduce the moderator count, to be honest.
Achenar
Achenar

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=view

Back to top Go down