Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Preview: Blue Lasermail

Go down

Sneak Preview: Blue Lasermail Empty Sneak Preview: Blue Lasermail

Post by The Wheelchair Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 am

ATTENTION STRONG BADIANS! Presenting sneak preview of Blue Lasermail #1. This is the intro to the first Lasermail, so enjoy!

{Blue Laser is standing next to the computer desk.}

Blue Laser: How's it going, Lemmy?

Lemmy: {offscreen} It's just about ready to go, gimme one more second.

{Sparks fly in from the right. After a few seconds Lemmy leans in.}

Lemmy: Alright, she's all yours!

{Zoom out to reveal a computer, the Blasty 987, sitting on the desk. Blue Laser gasps.}

Blue Laser: Fantastic! With this state of the art computer we'll finally have the edge we need to CRUSH THE CHEAT COMMANDOS! So, uh, what all does this thing do?

Lemmy: The ol' Blasty allows you to type, click, type and click at the same time, and check emails in 16 marvelous shades of color. And it comes with a 2-hour money back guarantee!

Blue Laser: It checks emails? Perfect! With input from my loyal fans, we'll finally have the edge we need to-

Lemmy: {interrupting} Look, I don't get paid by the hour, bub. If you need anything you know my number. It's {the following numbers appear at the bottom of the screen as he says them} 555-678-9870-77777-123-4567-8997-1. Enjoy! {Lemmy leaves}

Blue Laser: Alright, time for a little EMAIL!

{Blue Laser jumps onto his stool. The Blasty 987 logo appears on the computer.}

Blue Laser: Oh yeah, this thing is state of the art! {types run blue_lasermail.exe}

{cut to black. "BLUE LASERMAILS: COMING SOON" appears in white text.}
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down