Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party

3 posters

Go down

Homestarloweeeeeen Party! Whatcha thinka?

Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_lcap240%Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_rcap2 40% 
[ 2 ]
Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_lcap240%Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_rcap2 40% 
[ 2 ]
Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_lcap20%Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]
Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_lcap220%Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_rcap2 20% 
[ 1 ]
Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_lcap20%Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Empty Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party

Post by The Wheelchair Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:26 pm

To celebrate Halloween, this week it's time for a non-email edition of classic email! I present to you, the first Halloween toon, Homestarloween Party!

In my opinion, this the best of the early toons on the site. The characters' different takes on the story were quite funny blended together, and "I'M CARMEN FREAKIN' MIRANDA!" still stands as one of the best lines on the site. Oh yeah, plus it spawned the Goblin, the Visor Robot, and the Gremlin. An easy 5/5 for me.

Happy Halloween!
The Wheelchair
The Wheelchair
Sanity's Guide Home
Sanity's Guide Home

Character sheet
Name: :emaN

Back to top Go down

Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Empty Re: Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party

Post by These are my saturdays Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:55 pm

It was okay, it started the tradition. It's a lot like Sbemail 1, It wasn't that good, but some of the better things on the site would not have been made if not for this trailblazing toon.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party Empty Re: Classic (Non-)Email: Homestarloween Party

Post by Achenar Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 pm

I'd say 4/5,only because it's the introduction of Teh Goblin (WE DONT HAVE A SMILIE OF HIM EITHER?!)
Achenar
Achenar

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=view

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down