Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SBEmail Game

+12
DELETED!
Sam Fissure
Dov
The Wheelchair
These are my saturdays
Uzi-Bazooka
SBEmail Check-a Dee Ay eN
Thy Dungeon Master
Achenar
MichaelXX2
Kinda Long Hair
Strong Vader
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The SBEmail Game - Page 5 Empty Re: The SBEmail Game

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

*sniff* our great heritage!
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet
Name: Level three warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 am

stinkoman culture

STRONG BAD: {to the tune of "The Greatest Adventure"} The greatest E-mail is the one the hot chick sent...

Dera Strongbad,
What is 20x6 Strong Sadl iek?
incerly,
Mark
RI

{He reads as far as "Dera Strongbad, which he pronounces phonetically, and then stops.}

STRONG BAD: Ugh! It's like you guys aren't even trying! You're like Not-Even-Trying...Jackson...all up in here.

{He types tryitjackson.exe and this E-mail appears:}

Dear Lord Awesome,
What is 20X6 Strong Sad like?
Sincerely, with lots of crap,
Marker

STRONG BAD: There we go! Look! It even made fun of your name so I don't have to! {clears screen} Um...I don't know what the heck you're talking about. 20X6 what? Oh, wait, wait, are you talking about Stinkoman? I guess that kind of makes sense, but I don't see what Strong Sad has to do with Stinko-

STRONG SAD: {to Strong Bad's right, holding a clipboard and wearing a beret} Oh, hello, stranger. Are you referring to me, Strong Sadtholemew, Director Extraordinaire?

STRONG BAD: No, Suck Sucktholemew, Weirdjob Extraordinaire, I wasn't talking about you! But, supposing I was, what's this Director crap about?

STRONG SAD: Oh, haven't you heard? It's all the latest rage! I just bought the rights to the Stinkoman 20X6 TV show, and will be taking the task of full time director! No more gratuitous violence and echhi women for THIS show! We're bringing in culture!

STRONG BAD: No! Not culture! ANYTHING BUT CULTURE!

{cut to a scene from the New Stinkoman TV Show, showing a young, modestly dressed version of Marzipan and Stinkoman, drawn in Strong Sad's art style.}

STINKOMAN: Oh, beautiful Endadrondria. Your love is like a thousand stars glistening on rainy steel rooftops.

ENDADRONDRIA: Ooh, Charles! {they begin kissing.}

STRONG BAD: {watching on the TeeBee} What the crap? Shouldn't he be beating her up? And shouldn't she be blushing up to her eyebrows? {rising} This must be stopped!

{Strong Sad walks in without his 'board and beret}

STRONG BAD: Hey! Shouldn't you be ruining my Japanese cartoon with your cultured crap?

STRONG SAD: Are you kidding me? That show was sooooo early 2010. Now the place to be is really bad movies based on popular TV shows! So I was wondering if I could just have the rights to Dartmouth...

STRONG BAD: No! Never! I REGRET NOTHING! {He runs off. The virtual paper comes up.}

EASTER EGGS:
Click on "Not-Even-Trying Jackson" at the beginning to see a 20X6 character of the same name.
Click on the couch patch to see a brief preview for Dartmouth: The Movie

{a CGI spinning logo for Dartmouth, the movie appears behind a backdrop of explosions}

ANNOUNCER: From the director of The New Stinkoman comes an epic classic you will never forget...no matter how hard you try!

Dearest Strong Bad,
Whither away so hurriedly upon yonder quest for ladies and style? Mayhaps the beauty you seeketh layeth in your own house, in the love and kindness you could show others. Make peace with thine brethren, and all will be well with the world.
Thusthly,
Admiral Ricardo Luigi Pierre M'Bengu Chang Nehru O'Hara Casaba III

Last edited by Mr. Tiddlywinks on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your tag)
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

The SBEmail Game - Page 5 Empty Dear Awesome King AKA SB Were Do You Keep Your Homestar Stupid Chart To Se What He Does Stupidly? If You Tell Me I Will Download You Hot Lady Transvert! From, The Guy From The DaVinchy Code.

Post by CrazyLuigi Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Dear Awesome King AKA SB
Were Do You Keep Your Homestar Stupid Chart To Se What He Does Stupidly?
If You Tell Me I Will Download You Hot Lady Transvert!
From,
The Guy From The DaVinchy Code.

The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (Typing) Wow! Your Like FAMOUS! I'm Going To Reply To Everybody Ecsept Stong Dooface! AKA Strong Sad. Anyways, Were Do I Keep My Homestar Stupid Chart? Well In My Basement DaVinchy! Phew! That Was A Short One! (Paper Rolling Down)
Easter Egg:
Click On DaVinchy At The End To See Homestar In The DaVinchy Code.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 668388 This Book Tells Us The DAVINCHY CODE!!!!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 282219 Meh?
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 668388 Oh Well, I Guess I'll Go Home, Eat A Waffle.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Wow! Homestar Actally Learned How To Talk!
CrazyLuigi
CrazyLuigi

Character sheet
Name: Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by It Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Well, thanks for reviving this game. Someone would have to do it sooner or later. That said, here's the rules of the game:

1. The email Strong Bad answers is the email at the end of the last person's post
2. You write your own email to Strong Bad after you write yours.

To keep the ball rolling, I guess I'll answer a typical question that usually gets deleted.

SB: Oh yeah, here we go, after nearly two years on break, Strong Bad email returns as The Cheat barbeques some steak

Dear Strong Bad,
Why do you hate Homestar
so much. He seems like
a pretty nice guy to me.

Yours truly,
Mike Coleman
Trenton, NJ

SB: *sigh* I've deleted THIS one countless times, Mike. But I guess it's one of those emails you've got to answer in the end. Well, I guess the main reason I hate Homestar is because of his pure idiocy. I mean, I know he's trying to be a good samaritan, but the fact that he's so stupid makes it way too annoying for anyone to bare. Check it.

(cut to Homestar talking to Pom Pom at Club Tech.-Choc.)

HR: So, Pom-Pom, did you catch that movie last night? Man, I thought the first one was good, and I wasn't even aware of there being a second one, but when you make a third movie for anything, you NEVER expect it to be that good!

(Pom Pom is talking on his cell while Homestar is talking, then stops at "that good!" then walks away)

(cut to Bubs' Stand)

HR: And so I was tellin' him all about how great the movie was, and he's not even looking at me while I'm talking, and then, once I'm getting to the best part, (Bubs' starts descending into the basement) he just bounces awa- ...Bubs?

(cut to the Field; Homsar is present)

HR: Right down into the basement! The nerve! I hadn't even told him who I was talking to yet, or how great that movie was! *sigh* At least I can count on you for moral support, right Homs-

HOM: Daaaaaaaah, this book tells us the DaVinci code!

HR: Alright, now this is just getting ridiculous! I'm going go get Marzipan to toast some waffles.

(cut back to Compé)

SB: So, Mike, as you can see, no one can stand Homestar. Not even that whiny sack of whatever across the hall.

SS: I'm not even shaped like a sack!

SB: Fine, whiny snowman across the hall.

SS: It's the middle of June!

SB: Oh, shut up already!

(Compé-per comes up)

My email (zmario, this is the email you'd answer next)

Dear Strong Bad,
Have you ever been in a band?

your fan,
Ryan Hrvatin
Philadelphia, PA
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

The SBEmail Game - Page 5 Empty smemail

Post by CrazyLuigi Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Dear Strong Bad,
Remember strong mad has an email.
from garglemen.

(Says Strong Bad As Super Badio)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (Typing) This Like An Eh Steve Quistion.
The Wheelchair I'll Get you eh steve!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Dude, I'm Not Eh Steve, I Was Just awnsering an email like that.
The Wheelchair Oh, Well, I'm Just Bubs In A Costume.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (typing) Anyways Trogdoggle, I Do Remember That Strong Mad Has An Email!
(Clip From The Bubz Lunch Email At The End)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Well Also, He Keeps Geting And Deleting an Email Like Me.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 990702 Dar Stlong Mas, Haw Do Yow Tipe Wirth Spwar Fingars.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (Typing) Also Maxle, Strong Mad Gets Emails From Me Sometimes, Witch Is Pretty Weird.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 282219 Meh
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Thats You! Man The Cheat Why Are You Sending Strong Bad So Much Weird Email On My Email The Cheat!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 668388 I've Also Sended Stwong Mad Emails.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Really! (Typing) Any Ways, Lets Let The SMemail Guy Finish This.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 990702 STRONG VADER PLAYS PLARCHEESEY!
(Paper Rolls But Says Click Here To Email Strong Mad)
Easter Eggs: at the End click On Parcheesey to See Strong Vader Play Operation.
Our Founder, Strong Water On The Knee I Guess.
Operation: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Our Founder, Strong Aw Man! I Touched The Sides!
Click On Homestar In The Middle to see him Sending The SBEmail Game - Page 5 990702 an email.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 668388 where is homsar wuiner?
(Strong Mad Punches his Computer)
CrazyLuigi
CrazyLuigi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The SBEmail Game - Page 5 Empty Bundle Machein

Post by CrazyLuigi Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 am

The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (Singing) Please Pass The Email! (Opens Email)
Dear
Strong Bad Have You Ever made a bundle machine?

(Reads Machine As Mac Heen)

The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (Typing) Well Scuba Duba I Don't Have A Bundle Mac Heen, But Thats A Really Good Idea!!!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 The Cheat!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 282219 Meh! (Translation: What?)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 We Have To Make A Bundle Mac Heen.
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 282219 Meh Meh Meh! (Tranlation: You Meen Machine!)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Ok The Cheat, Lets Start.
(Music From 2nd Scene Of The Strongest Man In The World Contest Plays While They Make The Machine)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Lets Test It To See If It Works!
(Changes Scene To Gym With The SBEmail Game - Page 5 668388 and The SBEmail Game - Page 5 140799 And The Adiance Of The SBEmail Game - Page 5 81405, The SBEmail Game - Page 5 724776, The SBEmail Game - Page 5 1370, and The SBEmail Game - Page 5 11166
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (Whisper) Ok Lets Let 2 Of Our Adiance! (Talking) The SBEmail Game - Page 5 81405 and The SBEmail Game - Page 5 724776 Step Right Up!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 437878 (Holds Up A Sign That Says "Go In"
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 81405 I Dorn't Know Abort This!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 724776 Just Keep Quiet! Heven Has Room For Us!
(Machine Mix Sound)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 And Here Is Couch Bubz!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Why Not The SBEmail Game - Page 5 668388 and The SBEmail Game - Page 5 532421 Try It!
(Machine Mixing Sound!)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 And Here Is Homezapan Runner!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 And Now, Here's What I Would Look Like If Me And The Cheat Transformed!
(The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Is Holding A Paper That Says "Strong The Cheat Bad" With Him In The SBEmail Game - Page 5 282219's Body)
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 IT WOULD GO HOREBLY WRONG DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 Oh, Here Is What Hapened To Homestar And Homsar!

@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ @ @ @
@ @ -Hwi!
@ @@@@@
@ @
@ @
@@@@@@@@
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 So Now Homsar Is Dead And Homestar Is A Giant Head Made Out Of @ Signs!
The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 (Typing) So Thats My Story Of The Bundle Machine Scuba Wuba! The Paper! Please With Grace! (Paper Rolls Down.

Easter Egg: Click On My Story Of The Bundle Machine To Bundle People!
Transcript Of Easter Egg!
People: The SBEmail Game - Page 5 864806 The SBEmail Game - Page 5 668388 The SBEmail Game - Page 5 11166 The SBEmail Game - Page 5 990702 The SBEmail Game - Page 5 753783 The SBEmail Game - Page 5 1370
(Shows Bundle Machine)
Title Use Siance When Held![table][tr][td][wow][/wow]
CrazyLuigi
CrazyLuigi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyLuigi Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 am

For The SBEmail Game!
CrazyLuigi
CrazyLuigi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 pm

This should have been sent as a reply to that topic (just click the post reply button on the bottom of the page on the topic)

anyways, I'm moving this over to the sbemail game
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm

same deal as the other one

anyways, according to the official Sbemail game rules, you have to a: post an email after your toon, and b: answer the email the previous poster put.

Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh wait, missread most of it

This should go in the fanstuff forum
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavros Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 pm

uHHHH i tHINK, yOU mIGHT hAVE bEEN rIGHT tHE fIRST tIME mAYBE,
Tavros
Tavros

Character sheet
Name: rUFIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Jegus! This is what happens when you don't have to use your powers ever.

Anyways, I guess I'll post the next email.

You see, you answer this one now, and after you answer this one, a new email must be wrote:
DEAR EARTH LEADER STRONG BAD

WHICH OF YOUR UNDERLINGS DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST, ASIDE FROM HOMESTAR AND STRONG SAD.

YOUR GOD
KARKAT.

Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by It Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm

DEAR EARTH LEADER STRONG BAD

WHICH OF YOUR UNDERLINGS DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST, ASIDE FROM HOMESTAR AND STRONG SAD.

YOUR GOD
KARKAT.

a> Well, Carcat, for starters, Homestar and Strong Sad have NEVER been MY underlings, and they never will be! I suppose it's time to take a look at my... skilled trainees... and see which one of them I would be most likely to push in front of a moving van.

(cut to the field; Strong Mad, The Cheat, and Bubs are present)

BUBS: What am I doing here? I'm not one of YOUR underlings!

STRONG BAD: Look, just play along. I need three people for this.

BUBS: I better be getting payed!

STRONG BAD: Okay, let's start with The Cheat. He's always been my main man, but there are times when he manages to cheese me off.

ANNOUNCER: The Cheat scores 10 sboints!

STRONG BAD: Yeah... that... didn't happen. Anyways, Strong Mad, he's my big brother, and he's easy to manipulate, but his tiny grasp on reality is very aggrivating.

STRONG MAD: I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

ANNOUNCER: Strong Mad scores 7 sboints!

STRONG BAD: Will you get out of here?! *sigh* Okay, Bubs is next. He's always selling over-expensive goods, and usually they're broken or dangerous to the user.

BUBS: By the way, is that tazmanian devil still alive?

ANNOUNCER: Bubs scores 3 sboints! Bubs wins!

(cut back to Compé)

STRONG BAD: So there's your answer.

The next person can make up the next sbemail.
It
It

Character sheet
Name: DJmankiewicz_email.exe

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatedonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Uh...yeah...that's not allowed. Fortunately, you posted this E-mail a couple months ago and zmario never answered it.

d.o.i. reunion

STRONG BAD: (To the tune of "Muppet or Man"): Am I a MAAAAAAAAN, or am I an E-mail?

Dear Strong Bad,
Have you ever been in a band?

your fan,
Ryan Hrvatin
Philadelphia, PA

STRONG BAD:
(reading the E-mail) ...your fan, Ryan Hurvva...harvva...horzl...man, that's some Coach Z mess all up in here.

COACH Z: (from offscreen) HORRVULORRVLTIN!

STRONG BAD: Anyway, have I ever been in a band? Have you already forgotten the brilliant musical stylings of D.O.I.? (suddenly angry) Because I sure have. I broke that band up the second the show was over. I think the King of Town had a fairly successful solo career in the two thousand and three-plus-three, but that's over and done now.

STRONG BAD: (looks around the room) Uh... I guess that's it for this E-mail. So, until next time, eat-

(The King of Town and Homsar suddenly come in from the left)

THE KING OF TOWN: Hold it right there, Strong Bad! We've been waiting in the black since A Decemberween Mackerel, waiting for you to mention D.O.I. again!

HOMSAR: PaaaAAAaaAAAaartridge grape vine!

STRONG BAD: Ugh. Why does everyone come into my house through the black? I should put up a fence or something.

THE KING OF TOWN: The people love us! We have to do a reunion tour!

STRONG BAD: Um, no. No we do not.

(He presses a red button marked "THE EJECTOR, dawg!" The patch of ground that the KOT and Homsar are standing on raises up slightly as if on a spring. Then Strong Mad comes in, picks them up, and throws them both out the window.)

STRONG BAD: Bwahaha! Man, I'm so glad I bought that slight-ground-raiser from Bubs! Makes Strong Bad's ejections just *that* much more hilarious.

STRONG MAD: I PREFER THE OLD WAAAAY!

(on the ground, outside Strong Bad's house:)

THE KING OF TOWN: Well, that does it. If HE doesn't want to start the D.O.I. reunion tour, we'll just have to find someone else.

HOMSAR: DAAAaAAAaaAAAaaAAAH! I ride the short bus to Mary grand!

STRONG BAD: (camera is back in the computer room, and he is typing once more)
Well, glad that I nipped THAT in the bud. I guess this E-mail's over.

(The Paper comes down and Strong Bad begins walking downstairs)

STRONG BAD: I guess now I'll tune in to the thirty-seven-hours-a-day Band channel and see who's playing. I'm sure it won't be ANY sort of a hilarious coincidence!

(He turns on the TV as the end of a brainkrieg song is playing.)

brainkrieg: -AND THAAAAAT'S WHY AAAAAACNEEEE...

brainkrieg LEAD SINGER: REALLY SUCKS!

brainkrieg: Juggiddy jiggiddy wugga!

ANNOUNCER: And that was brainkrieg performing their hit single, "Why Girls Won't Date Us". Up next on the TSHAD Band Channel: put your dumb animal appendages together for: D.O.I. Reunion!

STRONG BAD: Predictable WHAT?!

(The screen shows a stage with the KOT, Homsar, and Senor Cardgage. The KOT and Homsar are playing their D.O.I. instruments...badly, of course.)

SENOR CARDGAGE: No parcel down...getting a clown...er...LAN mower?

STRONG BAD: (distressed) But...but...that's...it's...awesome! AUGH! Senor Cardgage? Awesome. But with the King of Town and Homsar...I don't know what to believe! Do they suck or not?

STRONG SAD: (coming down the stairs) Hey, did you hear what band's playing on TSHAD? It's your old band, except...awesome!

STRONG BAD: (lowers eyebrows, severely) Yep, they suck.

[And now, here's my E-mail, unanswered, from a long time ago]
Dearest Strong Bad,
Whither away so hurriedly upon yonder quest for ladies and style? Mayhaps the beauty you seeketh layeth in your own house, in the love and kindness you could show others. Make peace with thine brethren, and all will be well with the world.
Thusthly,
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 pm

{close up on Compe. Zoom out to show that the room is empty. Strong Sad walks in carrying a record player, along with the albums Definitely Maybe by Oasis, Live at Topiary by Cool Tapes, and Well What'n by Sloshy. Strong Sad takes to computer off the desk and replaces it with the record player.}

Homestar: (offscreen) Ah-hem!

{zoom out to show Homestar walking in from the right. Strong Sad looks suprised}

Strong Sad: Oh! Homestar, how did you even get in here?

Homestar: I can't stand this, Elephant Man! How dare you have the audacity to move Stro-Bro's computer!

Strong Sad: What? Strong Bad hasn't used his computer in so long, so I've decided to turn his dilapidated old computer room into my listening room!

Homestar: Pfft! As if! More like you're trying to sabotage his super popular email show! 

Strong Sad: What?

Homestar: You heard me! Every week he checks an email from a real viewer, and I come in from the black and hijack it! 

Strong Sad: Wait, so you just hide in the black until Strong Bad checks an email?

Homestar: Yeah pretty much. Ever since Marzipan kicked me out, I've just kind of hung out here.

Strong Sad: Homestar, Strong Bad hasn't checked an email in over two years!

Homestar: What! Are you telling me I've been back there for two years? no wonder I have to pee so bad!

Strong Sad: Yeah, it all started with one fateful email...

Homestar: Oh crap it's story time isn't it....

{wavy effect and dream sound effects. Flashback to tow years prior with Strong Bad checking his email. The Compe background is a flying vee guitar on fire}

Strong Bad: (to the tune of Wonderwall) Cause Maybe, this email'll be from a lady

{brings up email}

Dearest Strong Bad,
Thusthly,

COMING SOON
A SBEMAIL GAME ENTRY, LIKE, TWO OR THREE YEARS IN THE MAKING
DREAMS WILL BE CRUSHED
FAMILIES SPLIT IN THREE
AND AN EMAIL
WILL
BE
CHECKED

STRONG BAD EMAIL: CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA 

QUITE POSSIBLY THE SERIES FINALE
COMING JUNE 2013 
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Hells yeah!

Can't wait!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinda Long Hair Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Champagne Supernova Pt 1 - dysfunctional family

{close up on Compé. Zoom out to show that the room is empty. Strong Sad walks in carrying a record player, along with the albums Definitely Maybe by Oasis, Live at Topiary by Cool Tapes, and Well What'n by Sloshy. Strong Sad takes to computer off the desk and replaces it with the record player.}

Homestar: (offscreen) Ah-hem!

{zoom out to show Homestar walking in from the right. Strong Sad looks suprised}

Strong Sad: Oh! Homestar, how did you even get in here?

Homestar: I can't stand this, Elephant Man! How dare you have the audacity to move Stro-Bro's computer!

Strong Sad: What? Strong Bads been gone for like, two years, so I've decided to turn his dilapidated old computer room into my listening room!

Homestar: Pfft! As if! More like you're trying to sabotage his super popular email show!

Strong Sad: What?

Homestar: You heard me! Every week he checks an email from a real viewer, and I come in from the black and hijack it!

Strong Sad: Wait, so you just hide in the black until Strong Bad checks an email?

Homestar: Yeah pretty much. Ever since Marzipan kicked me out, I've just kind of hung out here.

Strong Sad: Homestar, Strong Bad hasn't checked an email in over two years!

Homestar: What! Are you telling me I've been back there for two years? no wonder I have to pee so bad!

Strong Sad: Yeah, it all started with one fateful email...

Homestar: Oh crap it's story time isn't it....

{wavy effect and dream sound effects. Flashback to two years prior with Strong Bad checking his email. The Compé background is a flying vee guitar on fire}

Strong Bad: (to the tune of Wonderwall) Cause Maybe, this email'll be from a lady

{brings up email}

Dearest Strong Bad,
Whither away so hurriedly upon yonder quest for ladies and style? Mayhaps the beauty you seeketh layeth in your
own house, in the love and kindness you could show others. Make peace with thine brethren, and all will be well
with the world.
Thusthly,

Strong Bad: Auughhh. It's like you people try to annoy me! What year do you think this is?? 19-o-zero?

{types translateto_realenglish}

Dear Sir Handsome Strong Bad II Esqu
Why do you always go looking for ladies and style? Maybe you'd be just as great if you didn't fight with your
family. You guys should work it out
crappfully yours,
Admiral Akckbar

Strong Bad: Listen here man, i don't care what rank you are, SB is the general. That that means i'm better than you. But you know what, I guess you're right. There is kind of a lot of fighting between me and old Graw Mad and Dumpy. Maybe we should work things out to where it's mutually beneficial. In fact... The Cheat!

{zoom out. The Cheat enters}

Strong Bad: The Cheat! Tell Strong Mad and the other one to meet me in the basement in ten minutes pronto!

The Cheat: [cheat noise] (scurries off)

Strong Bad: Oh progress is being made.

{cut to the basement. Strong Sad and Strong Mad are sitting on the couch.}

Strong Sad: So... do you know why we're here?

Strong Mad: SOCIAL PROGRESS!

Strong Sad: Oh... sounds enlightening

{Strong Bad walks in}

Strong Bad: Hello. Thank you for coming to this seminar. It has recently become apparent that we could be classified as a "dysfunctional family" and I believe it's time we all work out our differences and do something for the good of us.

Strong Sad: Oh! I like this idea! Actually, if you would let me, I have a thesis written on the topic of-

Strong Bad: (interrupting) I didn't say you could talk, Edgar Allen Dump, I got more to say. The Cheat!

{The Cheat walks in with a VHS tape and hands it to Strong Bad}

Strong Bad: I have created a presentation of how I see our house running. (puts tape into the TV)

{Show the Video. It opens with a Powered By The Cheat-style drawing of Strong Mad and Strong Sad looking dejected}

Voiceover: Oh hey there underlings. Are you tired of how things are going? Well fret no more, things are going to change!

{the scene changes to Strong Mad and Strong Sad smiling}

Voiceover: Instead of just going on living your miserable uncool life, you can devote your time and energy to someone that actually has potential!

{the scene switches to a row of question marks over a silhouette of Strong Bad}

Voiceover: who is that someone, you ask? Why, none other than style-master Strong Bad!

{The scene changes to a drawing of Strong Bad wearing a crown and a robe and holding a scepter. The scene switches again to Strong Sad and Strong Mad working on a half-completed pyramid with Strong Bad standing at the top and The Cheat following them with a whip}

Voiceover: Much like the pharaohs, Strong Bad needs a group of strong willing people to do things for him such as build extravagant tombs and worship as a god.

{The scene changes to a drawing of Strong Mad and Strong Sad standing in front of the completed pyramid giving the thumbs up}

Voiceover: Is there a better plan? Not at all! Rejoice in your new position in life!

{cut back to showing the Brothers Strong}

Strong Sad: Wait, so you don't want to apologize for being so terrible?

Strong Bad: What? No of course not!

Strong Sad: Then why did you even have this meeting?

Strong Bad: Can't you see? You sad sacks are aiding someone much greater and cooler than yourselves! Me!

Strong Mad: I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW STRONG BAD OVERLORD!

Strong Sad: Strong Bad, i really think you've gone off the deep end this time

Strong Bad: This time? What do you mean, this time??

Strong Sad: I thought you wanted to change things, but it just seems like you want to oppress us even more so!

Strong Bad: Fine! I was just trying to do something good for once! I thought you guys wanted to be helpfull! You know what, i don't need you guys! (walks off)

{cut back to computer room}

Strong Bad: (typing) Thanks for nothing, Captain. I can't make peace with my brethren because they won't make peace with me. So you know what, i think I will go on a quest for style and ladies. That's what a true style-warrior like myself really needs to do!

{zoom out}

Strong Bad: The Cheat! (the cheat appears) Come on, we're going.

{they leave. Cut to Bubs Concession Stand. Strong Bad and The Cheat walk up.}

Strong Bad: Bubs! I need something that yells out Style right now!

Bubs: Boy then it's your lucky day! I got me a fresh shipment of style just today! (tosses a cardboard box with "Style?" written on it onto the counter)

Strong Bad: Nah, I was thinking something a little more... trustworthy.

Bubs: (hard and fast) If you're looking for trustworthy, you're at the wrong place.

Strong Bad: Yeah I guess you're right... What else do you got?

Bubs: Well lets see! step into my warehouse!

Strong Bad: Your what?

{cut to the Datum center. There are several boxes and the neck of a guitar sticking behind the boxes. Strong Bad, The Cheat, and Bubs walk in}

Bubs: This is where the magic happens! Take a look at this, boxes far as the eye can see. What more could you want?

Strong Bad: Bubs, what's with the guitar?

Bubs: Oh that {he pulls it out. It turns out to be a Flying Vee}. I got that back in when the Two-o-duo toured with Limozeen.

Strong Bad: Wait, you guys toured with Limozeen?

Bubs: Yep. Those guys sure are the best at style and ladies, I'll tell you that much.

Strong Bad: Bubs. I have to get that guitar.

Bubs: You really want it huh? How about ten thousand bucks!

Strong Bad: What? No Way man!

Bubs: All right, how about 11 thousand bucks!

Strong Bad: That's not how negotiation works Bubs! You can't just- I mean, let me confer with my The Cheat here.

{Strong Bad whispers something to The Cheat}

Strong Bad: Bubs, why don't you show me some of the stuff you got over there.

Bubs: Over there? Man, I got all kinds of quality merch over there, let me tell you.

{Bubs and Strong Bad walk off. The Cheat grabs the guitar and leaves}

{cut over to Bubs and Strong Bad. They are standing next to a box marked Urgent!}

Bubs: I got this a couple weeks ago, but I kind of forgot to do anything with it.

Strong Bad: Whats in it?

Bubs: Flyers man! Take a look (reaches into a box and pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Strong Bad)

Strong Bad: (reading the paper) Do you want to learn style from the masters? Do you want all the ladies and then some? Then come join the Limozeen crew! Informational meeting at the classroom. Bubs! Do you know what this means?

Bubs: It means you're gonna pay me twenty bucks per word right?

Strong Bad: No Bubs! It means I can finally get out of this dumpy old place and become Limozeen's apprentice! This is my destiny! (runs off)

Bubs: Okay. You can just pay for that with a high interest loan.

{cut to the classroom. The screen is down and there is a projector set up in front of it. Homsar, Coach Z, and The King Of Town are sitting. Strong Bad walks in wearing a Limozeen Free Country USA Tour 1987 shirt. The Cheat follows. They sit down.}

Strong Bad: Man, The Cheat, for something Bubs never advertised about, there sure are a lot of people here.

The Cheat: [cheat noises]

Strong Bad: What do you mean it was online? i'm online, why didn't I see it?

Strong Bad: What do you mean I needed flash player to see it? Doesn't, like, everyone have flash player? Isn't this whole world pretty much run by flash player?

Strong Bad: What do you mean mine hasn't been updated in six years? Aren't you supposed to be in charge of that?

The Cheat: [angry cheat noises]

Strong Bad: Oh, that's right. I don't let you update anything because that would require me to turn off my computer. I see...

{the lights go dark and the projector starts. A video of Limozeen, in a style similar to the webcam video from Death Metal, starts playing}

Limozeen: Hi, we're Limozeen!

Larry Palaroncini: I'm Larry!

Gary Palaroncini: I'm Gary!

Perry Palaroncini: i'm Perry!

Mary Palaroncini: And i'm Mary!

Larry Palaroncini: We need semi-not qualified people to do things for us like carry our pyrotechnics and/or drive the bus.

Gary Palaroncini: Yeah because our last guy went to jail or something.

Larry Palaroncini: Our Zeenin' Across The Globe World Tour 1999 starts in two days. If you're in we'll see you than!

{the lights come back on}

Strong Bad: Oh man, The Cheat, this is gonna be awesome!

The Cheat: [affirming cheat noise]

{cut back to the Compé}

Strong Bad: (typing) Touring with Limozeen is the perfect quest for style and ladies! I mean, those guys even have a song called Style and Ladies, so what could possibly go wrong?

Strong Sad: (off screen) Uhh Strong Bad

{zoom out to show Strong Sad and Strong Bad}

Strong Sad: Do you really think this is such a good idea? I mean the rock star life is-

Strong Bad: (interrupting) Of course it's a good idea! It's my perfect chance to achieve what i was destined for!

Strong Sad: Strong Bad, i'm not going to stop you, but you might want to think of the consequences of what-

Strong Bad: (interrupting) Of course I've thought of the consequences! I can't think of a single bad thing that could happen!

Strong Sad: Well, I can think of a whole slew of bad things that could happen.

Strong Bad: That's because you're morbidly depressing and also a total drag.

{The Cheat walks in carrying two duffle bags and the Flying Vee they "borrowed" from Bubs}

Strong Bad: All right, The Cheat! Are you ready to rock!

The Cheat: [affirming cheat noise]

Strong Bad: Then lets go!

{Strong Bad and The Cheat both jump up and a freeze frame occurs. The text "To Be Continued" appears}

WHAT WILL BECOME OF STRONG BAD'S QUEST?
WILL HE SUCCEED AND FIND THE ULTIMATE IN LADIES AND STYLE,
OR WILL HE REALIZE THAT HE ALREADY HAD IT PRETTY GOOD?
CHECK BACK NEXT TIME IN....
STRONG BAD EMAILS: CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA PART 2

Easter Eggs:
Author's Notes?:
Kinda Long Hair
Kinda Long Hair
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down