Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure!

Go down

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Empty Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:46 am

This is a LITERAL Forum MSPA, as it is an Adventure made with actual MS Pain chronicling the adventures of a Forum. How I'm going to keep this up AND a LET'S PLAY is unknown. Dnag I hate my life.
Anyway, the story so far is that of Guy #26, a fiend in disguise. After freeing himself from being tied to his chair in front of a computer, he has just written a SCATHING REVIEW of UZI-BAZOOKA'S DOOM II: LET'S PLAY topic, which he think sucks. UZI, who is also tied to a chair, unable to free himself, has joined up with SV to write a SCALDING THY DUNGEONMAN TOPIC against G26. It has been suggested that there is another, cooler user who is way too ironic and awesome to control yet, but who will secretly be the hero of the whole thing.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Location : Brainblow City. If I leave, I could be shot on sight!

Character sheet
Name: The Doomguy

Back to top Go down

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Empty Re: Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure!

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 am

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Mspa10

You cannot equip the ROCKET-PROPELLED BAN HAMMER because you are tied to a chair, nubmnuts! You should almost certainly find a way to get out of this mess.
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 am

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Mspa11

What an unbelievable idea. You wonder how you could have ever overlooked such an ingenious plan.
Oh, right.
YOU DIDN’T!

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Mspa211

You flail your legs about wildly in a hopeless effort to free yourself. Your chair begins to tip back ominously...

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Mspa310

...And you end up falling flat on your back, where the padlock that was somehow affixed to your ropes came in contact with an electrical cord which had been there the whole time. In no other form, as nothing else. Just an electrical cord, just sitting there, certainly not playing as an innocuous double for anything else.

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Mspa410

As you knew it would the second it came in contact with the padlock, THE ROCKET PROPELLED BAN-HAMMER uses its mystical powers to ban the ropes from existence. Their Mod Powers are also taken away, along with their snack privileges and keys to the Mod Tower. Ha, ha! Take that, feeble rope trolls! You are no match for the powers of an angry admin with too much time on his hands and too much rope on his legs!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzi-Bazooka Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Mspa12

You try irony...ng your favorite dress shirt. It's been lookin' awful wrinkly lately, and it's time to get your iron on no what im sayin?

Literal Forum MS Paint Adventure! Mspa212

Whaaat are you serious DRESS SHIRT? Buttons be comfy like you neva SEEN!
You even break out your special pair of BADLY-DRAWN AVIATORS just for the occasion. This thing is so awesome you can't even believe. This is the sort of shirt you wear as you DRINK Molotov Cocktails and spit them out upon your enemies. THIS IS THE SHIRT OF GREATNESS! THIS IS THE SHIRT OF MADNESS! THIS...IS...DRESS SHIRT!!!!
Uzi-Bazooka
Uzi-Bazooka
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down