Strong Badia the Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Billion Dollars

5 posters

Go down

1 Billion Dollars Empty 1 Billion Dollars

Post by Sirrus Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:54 pm

If you had a billion dollars, what would you buy? Fake or real. (Sorry if this is already here.)
I'd buy an Alienware Laptop, a mansion, a 100 inch flat screen TV, and a Robot Llama. Oh, and a giant cucumber.
Sirrus
Sirrus

Location : Behind You. With A Knife. A really really sharp knife.

Character sheet
Name: Raiku Lucifer Samiyaza

Back to top Go down

1 Billion Dollars Empty Re: 1 Billion Dollars

Post by Achenar Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Um. All I can think of is a parrot and that i'd commision someone to make a plushie, Coraline style, of my friend.
Achenar
Achenar

https://strongbadiathefree.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=view

Back to top Go down

Post by These are my saturdays Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 pm

I'd gamble in hopes of accumulating 74 more million (I'd probably cheat, or spend half on X-Ray glasses to cheat) and then buy a commercial submarine. After some quick lessons, I'd sail it under the sea, to the Octopuses' Garden, where I would steal his Octopi Tomatoes, a rare and coveted agricultural gem. I'd sell as many as I could back on the surface, and then use the accumulated money to frame the Octopus. After Which I would farm those gardens myself, (Or rather, with hired farmers,) and then pour a ton of money in research. After a while, I'd develop SKY-SUBMARINES, or Skymarines, (Even though the water would be rain or atmospheric moisture,) with which I'd steal Lucy's Diamonds, Which are in the sky. With these giant Diamonds, I'd make SO MUCH money, that it'd be ridiculous, these things would have to be 20 feet high and thirty feet wide. With this money pocketed, I'd set up factories and SELL these "Skymarines." With everyone happy on their Sky based underwater vehicles, I'd start a secret spaceflight development think tank. After they create a spaceship CAPABLE of space travel on a large scale, using as many engines as they could fit on there, I'd announce it to the public. Then I'd use it to colonize The Moon, since it has hydroponic farms, CO2-to-O2 production facilities, and such. It would also vent breathable air into the atmosphere of the Moon. Of course, this would do nothing, but after enough are venting, the planet JUST MIGHT have a breathable atmosphere. After which We would use the surface for ALL Basketball games. Then Luxury Condos would be contructed, and the LARGEST AMUSEMENT PARK EVER, covering ONE WHOLE SIDE of the Moon. This would make it basically the ultimate vacation area ever conceived, unless you like things like beauty, which would then call for Figi. After all this has happened, I will finally let the octopi back to their gardens, and then ask for only a SMALL fraction of the profits they give to me. This would POSSIBLY unite the world. Now, the real reason for all of this isn't riches. Because now that Earth has progressed so far, the Alien beings that have been abducting people or "Teasing" Earthican's over the years would finally deem us worthy,And become our ally. The Technological trading that could come from this alliance would be unimaginable. And then my plan would be complete.

Or I'd give the million dollars to charity.
These are my saturdays
These are my saturdays

Character sheet
Name: Just another play for today

http://www.Cool.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DELETED! Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 am

I'd commission a second season of SBCG4AP, get a theatrical Director's Cut -re-release of Little Shop of Horrors, and get John Kricfalusi back to making cartoons.

NERD POWER.
DELETED!
DELETED!

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fissure Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 am

I'd buy Antarctica. And a castle. And a few mercenaries. And maybe a Skymarine.
Sam Fissure
Sam Fissure
Failmonger
Failmonger

Character sheet
Name: Espe Pwnage

http://espemon333.angelfire.com/blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down